Saturday, December 25, 2010

Game On

So I have survived week one in the public blogging world. My commitment is going strong, if I only knew blogging=motivation I would have been her 3 years ago. I feel excited about my goals and feel this momentum is increasing my awareness to other goals that have been lingering in my sub conscious. Those goals will be TBA later, I am trying to curb my ADD, so I am not going to start stretching myself thin here too.
So the good, fun, exciting news is I have shed my vacation, Thanksgiving, wedding festivities, birthday and Vegas weight gain. I am just about back to the weight I was before life interrupted me in November. This weight loss is the prefect example of what being committed does. I have worked out 13 of the past 16 days and I am getting into a groove. Now I am back at square 1, because when I choose my mission I was in the red.
I am very grateful for my workout buddies, weather you are at the gym with me or we're texting or iChatting, it is the strongest tool I have... With this mini community that has been created there is always some one to jump in first or push you no matter how sore and sorry you are feeling for yourself.
Another positive motivation is to be reminded that without your health you have nothing. Unfortunately some people who are very near and dear to my heart are suffering from some horrible health issues. Both of them are suffering from alignments that are genetic and/or unpreventable but the main thing that will help them recover is they were healthy when their symptoms struck. I am very blessed to have good genes but I know those are just a part of it. I have to be an active participant in my health, I want to be as strong in my mind, body and spirit so if an issue ever arises my body will be ready to fight and recover.
Merry Christmas, I pray that every one's week was as blessed as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment