Friday, February 4, 2011

Catching a Buzz...

In case anyone is paying attention I have tweaked my blog layout and tabs a tiny bit. I am riding the high of having more motivation and focus! They are great side affects to my original goal, to be smoking hot on 12/04/2011, my 30th birthday! I feel like my other interests and knowledge might be helpful in all of our goals to be a better person inside and out.


The new Tab are,
"Nutritional Bites" this page will be small morsels of information about nutrition and diet to help with a healthier you, me and us.




"Weekly Greens" will provide tips and information to help lead a greener lifestyle. Taking care of the Earth that always takes care of us!


To keep with the theme of my "Random Thought" about my anticipation of morning coffee. The first posts in my newest tabs will follow suit...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment